This is an updated Fiesta ST parts list for the RallyWays Fiesta ST project car. Think of it as a build thread listing the parts used and the different sections of the build.
Make sure to bookmark this page, share it, pin it, whatever you have to do. Unlike typical articles, this page will have continuous updates as the RallyWays Fiesta ST build progresses.
Scroll down the page to see some photos of of the car at different stages of the build. There was a point were most of the build parts went it almost all at once. However, after that things were added to complete the build. For example, the Baja Designs Squadron Pro and XL Sport offroad lights were added right before SEMA 2015. Later on, the Rally Innovations Fiesta ST Wing was added before the Fabulous Fords Forever 2016 show at Knotts Berry Farm. Further down the line, the Rally Armor Fiesta ST mud flaps were added. You can’t have a rally car without mud flaps!
The RallyFist Fiesta ST parts list will be towards the end after all the photos.
How #RallyFist Currently Sits – RallyWays Ford Fiesta ST Project
This is how it all started. Oxford White 2015 Ford Fiesta ST
Then there was the time, late summer 2015 when it was mostly done, just missing the the wheels, tires, rally lights, front splitter and side splitters.
Here’s an update from September 19, 2015…
This was at Coronado Speed Festival 2015
In this photo from Coronado Speed Festival, our Ford Fiesta ST, named #RallyFist has the full racing livery installed by KI Studios, all the components of the COBB Tuning Stage 3 Package for Fiesta ST, the Rally Innovations Front Splitter and Falken RT615K tires. At that moment, the car was waiting to have the Baja Designs rally lights installed on the Rally Innovations Light Bar as well as the Rally Innovations Side Splitters.
By late September 2015 #RallyFist had all the decals.
Photos of #RallyFist complete just days before SEMA 2015
RallyWays 2015 Ford Fiesta ST Parts List – #RallyFist
The Project Car
2015 Ford Fiesta ST in Oxford White
Options: Recaro seat package in Molten Orange
No moonroof or other options.
- COBB Accessport V3
- COBB Stage 3 OTS Map
- Intake System
- FMIC – Front Mount Intercooler
- Cat-Back Exhaust
- Exhaust Hangers
- Rear Motor Mount
- Catted Downpipe
- COBB Vehicle Badge
- Fiesta ST 3-Piece Front Splitter
- Side Splitters
- Pocket Fog Light Conversion Kit for Baja Designs Squadron LED Lights
- Front Light Plate (Rally Light Bar)
- Baja Designs XL-R Sport Cornering Lights x2
- Baja Designs XL-R Sport Spot Lights x2
- Baja Designs Squadron Pro Bumper Pocket Fog Lights
- OnX / Stealth / XL (Pro & Sport) Wiring Harnesses X 2
Genuine Ford Parts
- OEM Fluids
- Engine Oil: Motorcraft Synthetic Blend SAE 5W-20
- Engine Oil Filter: Motorcraft FL-910S
- Replacemnent trim parts, fasteners & other parts broken during modding
- Dead Pedal by Boosted Designs
- Falken Tires Decals by Tire Stickers
- McGard SplineDrive Black Lug Nuts from Goodwin Racing
- Active Shift Designs Gas Pedal Spacer Mod from ModBargains
- Montar Smartphone Holder for COBB Accessport
Service and Dyno Testing
If you would like us to consider your company for sponsorship of the RallyWays Fiesta ST Project, be it for parts or funding, be sure to contact us and let us know what you have in mind. Also, be sure to bookmark this page as it’s under continuous updates as the car progresses. You might also want to join our email list so you don’t forget to check back.